Media & Archive Services
Preserving film, tape and digital media assets
Media & archive services
Sports museum gains access to large asset collection
Thousands of mixed media assets prompted this museum to curate its iconic collection for monetization and preservation.Read more
processed and digitized
to archival quality
Latest from our media & archive specialists
PRO-TEK is the gold standard. There’s no other way to say it. They have a full understanding of the requirements for specialized handling, they are recognized as the best.
PRO-TEK knows exactly what our needs are, and they handle all of our assets very professionally.
These are the most precious assets the company owns, and we have zero concerns entrusting them to PRO-TEK.
Everyone knows about PRO-TEK and the reputation they bring to the table. They are the gold standard for content management, physical and now digital.
Large media company
Media clients and industries
Hollywood’s leading motion picture
and independent film studios
Fortune 500 corporations
Media streaming services
and broadcasting organizations
US federal government agencies
University library systems
Community and business archives,
public and private
Here today, here tomorrow
With both digital and historical formats like film and tape, the need for managing and preserving media assets has never been more complex:
- Protecting your content from degradation, environmental hazards, unauthorized access and other threats.
- Ensuring your content is in digital form and discoverable with proper metadata.
- Whether to ‘integrate-and-preserve’ or ‘digitize-and-destroy’ physical media.
To safeguard both digital and physical content, turn to PRO-TEK Vaults.
White glove service
What sets PRO-TEK Vaults apart from other media preservation and archiving providers is white glove service, and we don’t mean just the gloves we wear to handle your assets. We start with understanding your vision for success and take it from there.
We’re big enough to offer comprehensive archiving capabilities and services, yet small enough to deliver personalized care, with attention to every detail.
Why PRO-TEK Vaults?
- Skilled technicians with deep roots in cinematography, still photography and Hollywood movie-making history. Our pedigree comes from Eastman Kodak’s film preservation and archiving division.
- Value-added services and expertise in library science, including metadata and other skills needed to manage high-value content and digital assets.
- Blend of traditional processes and modern digital tools and technologies for both historical and contemporary archiving needs.
Whatever the format or condition of your media, remember PRO-TEK Vaults. We’ll make sure your content is preserved, organized and accessible for generations to come.