PRO-TEK has been the preeminent provider of high end storage for the moving and still image industries since its founding by Eastman Kodak.
The cornerstone of our reputation is that we verify the contents of every container, carefully entering all available metadata into our inventory management system. Each item is then scanned into location in one of our three state-of-the-art vaults.
- 12,000 sq ft total of environmentally controlled space in Burbank, CA
- ANSI IT9.11 compliant for temperature and humidity at 45°F +/- 5° and 25% RH +/- 5%
- Each vault a sealed environment, constructed with 5 in. polyurethane foam panels sandwiched with steel.
- Racks secured with anti-tip seismic bracing.
- Comprehensive bar-coding for location accuracy, with real time updates provided via radio frequency scanning.
- All film stored in horizontal archival orientation.
With racks configured for both film containers as well as various video formats, and storage for approximately 500,000 items, we have the capacity to handle most collection requirements – contact us to discuss your archival storage needs or learn more about our warehouse storage facilities and services for non-archival storage.
Specialized film and magnetic media vaults
PRO-TEK manages separate climate-controlled vaults for film elements and magnetic media, including videotape and sound recordings, in a secure, tightly controlled environment. Learn more about our specialized vaults.
For items that don’t require archival quality cold storage, PRO-TEK offers modern warehouse storage.
- Two vaults totaling 80,000 sq ft of environmentally controlled space.
- Climate-controlled for temperature and humidity at 65°F +/- 5° and 35% RH +/- 5%
- Sealed and insulated with redundant HVAC systems.
- High-density mobile racking to maximize space as well as static shelving and pallet racking.
- Racking secured with anti-tip seismic bracing.
- Bar-coding for accurate location tracking and real-time updates through radio frequency scanners.